Board logo

標題: 30214 [打印本頁]

作者: 防彈少年團啊    時間: 2019-5-4 13:50     標題: 30214

Philip Wheeler recovered a fumble by Simms on the Jets' second possession of the third quarter. The Dolphins took advantage,Hydro Flask Barn, getting a 31-yard catch-and-run for a score by Hartline that made it 13-0.
Nick Folk finally got the Jets on the scoreboard with a 20-yard field goal in the third quarter.
作者: Zrwurh35    時間: 2019-5-4 16:44     標題: Sac Fjallraven Kanken Pas Cher

Allen had two Adam Shaheen Jersey touchdown catches in last Thursday night's upset at Denver, including one when he Air Max 97 Super Scontate hurdled a Camo China Football Jerseys defender and then slammed into another as he ran into the end zone.
"He just has that knack," quarterback Philip Rivers said. "He has a great Air Max 720 UK Sale feel and will and ability. When I threw him the ball the other night, in his mind there was nothing that was keeping him out of the end zone. There is a long list of receivers that get tackled on the 3- or 4-yard line and in his mind it was just, Wholesale Fashion Shoes Australia 'How am I going to get in?' There are certain guys that have it and certain guys that don't."
作者: 防彈少年團啊    時間: 2019-5-4 16:51     標題: 64126

"Last year just felt like they were winning games too easily and I always felt that there's something to be said about a quality loss," Davis said. "People underestimate that loss late in November or December, not to say that you go out there and try to lose a game, but it's a chance for the team to refocus, recalibrate, look at the things that you've been sweeping under the rug because you've been winning."
While the Broncos went 5-0 in December,Wholesale Jerseys, including a 34-17 win at Baltimore, the Ravens stumbled down the stretch, yet they were the ones celebrating in a rain of confetti when it was all over.

歡迎光臨 頭彩論壇 (http://r560421.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0