閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-9-23 08:32  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys From China 0dehhrgk
Long time when children behave bad dem parents use to tell dem how dem gun call de old man. De old man was somebody who would carry dem away.Well children use to behave. But times change and parents had to tell children that dem gun call de police. Again children use to frighten because police mean lock-up and lock up mean darkness and darkness mean terrible things.People after a while use to laugh but is now dem understand when somebody threaten to call de police is serious business. Dem boys seh that is suh serious that now-a-days people does see police and run. Big men does run and children does hide.And all that happen because a li’l boy claim how is true that police mean lock-up and lock-up mean darkness. Dem boys seh that lock up also mean pain.Well things meet de stage wheh parents does tell children how dem gun send dem to Leonora. Leonora is methylated spirits and burn penis suh even big people scared.But dem have other things that people frighten. Dem boys seh that dem never see so many people who couldn’t sleep. From de time dem shut dem eye,Soccer Jerseys From China, dem wake up screaming. Is nightmare after nightmare.Dem boys seh that when dem send de people to dem psychiatrist and get dem fuh talk is a story that coming out. All of dem frighten de same thing. Dem boys seh that it tek time fuh get dem fuh talk bout de nightmare.It tun out that all of dem dreaming bout Jagdeo third term and getting nightmare.Dem boys seh that dem ain’t know why people frighten and it ain’t that Bharrat is a bad man. Is just that Burnham had more than two term and was problems so dem boys ain’t want to risk that again.Dem rather go to Leonora.Talk half. Lef half.
頂部
yueyrt1hk1
版路高手

UID 1494
精華 0
積分 16506
帖子 21077
積分 16506
金錢 91679
閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-9-23 16:22  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China 00 hours
– WPA,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, AFC issues condemnation ?The police are once again being called upon to investigate another physical attack on popular Kaieteur News columnist and former senior lecturer of the University of Guyana, Frederick Kissoon.Just after midnight Wednesday,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, a man walked up to Kissoon and dealt him several cuffs to his head and body before jumping into a waiting Sport Utility Vehicle, PPP 1395, and speeding off.The brazen attack was carried on in the plain view of several persons and occurred outside the Parliament buildings at the Brickdam and Avenue of the Republic junction.Freddie KissoonIt bore a sinister resemblance to a previous attack on the columnist a few years ago when a bucket of feces was thrown into his face.No one has been arrested for that attack and it is hoped that since the licence number of the vehicle linked to the recent attack was given to the police, swift justice will prevail.Only hours earlier, Kissoon had been one of the speakers at a Working People’s Alliance (WPA) meeting at the Stabroek Market Square, which dealt with the Linden crisis.He told this newspaper that after the meeting, which ended at around 21:00 hours, he, together with well known WPA and AFC activists went over to High Street just outside Parliament buildings where he kept vigil with some Red Thread activists.“I knew it was a security risk to leave my car alone in the dark for over four hours while I was not near to it. I do not make those mistakes. Unfortunately, I did last Thursday…,” Kissoon said.He said that at midnight he decided to leave. Two other colleagues, Dr. David Hinds and Michael Carrington departed in different directions to their means of transportation while Kissoon headed towards his car which was parked in the DEMICO lot on Brickdam.“As I crossed over from northern Brickdam to get my car…, this figure came towards me and pelted a cuff in front of my face. I moved my face and it caught the right side of my head. I screamed and he continued. I fell and he appeared to be going into his waist when Carrington ran towards him screaming. Dr. Hinds, the Red Thread women and some other persons at the vigil converged on the scene. Carrington and two gentlemen from the vigil gave chase but the man ran into a black SUV which was circling the vigil the entire night.”Kissoon described his attacker as being about six feet tall and clean shaven with short hair.He said that while he has become accustomed to these attacks, he is fearful that it could cost him his life.“I believe there is someone high up the chain of command in the corridors of power that has an obsession with me in the mistaken belief that I am Guyana’s greatest threat to the PPP Government. I don’t think I am but how does one deal with an obsession?”Meanwhile, Kaieteur News has learnt that the motor vehicle licence number, PPP 1395,Wholesale China Jerseys, is registered to former police Divisional Commander, Steve Merai.When contacted, Merai admitted that the licence number is registered to him but it is the licence number of a car he owns and not that of a Sport Utility Vehicle.He said that he was asked by investigators to prepare a statement on his whereabouts at the time of the incident.Meanwhile,Nike Shox Women Clearance, both the Working People’s Alliance and the Alliance For Change have strongly condemned the recent attack on Kissoon.The WPA in a statement said that the attack,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, according to eyewitness accounts, seems to have been well orchestrated.The party is of the view that Kissoon seems to have been singled out for special treatment by the “rulers”.“WPA views this as yet another manifestation of the intent by the ruling class to silence its critics at all cost. We have reached the point where political protest against the government is a crime which attracts the full force of the state and its phantom forces. Despite persistent harassment,Cheap Jerseys From China, including loss of employment at the University of Guyana, Kissoon continues in the frontline of the resistance against oppression. WPA stands in solidarity with him and calls on the powers that be to respect the right to protest.”And Attorney-at-law Moses Nagamootoo, speaking on behalf of the AFC, described the attack as a “crude and cruel one on someone who is an outspoken critic of the government.”Nagamootoo recalled the first attack on Kissoon two years ago and warned that these acts should not be allowed to continue.“It has to be traced back to the earlier attack. The first time we shrugged our shoulders but the second time, this is a pattern,<a href="http://www.cheapnfl
頂部
yueyrt1hk1
版路高手

UID 1494
精華 0
積分 16506
帖子 21077
積分 16506
金錢 91679
閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-9-24 07:51  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NHL Jerseys China
By Nicholas PetersAttendees perusing Giftland Mall’s Megastore, at last night’s openingThe long-awaited Giftland Mall at Liliendaal, East Coast Demerara “against all odds” opened its doors yesterday to the public.The opening ceremony graced with the presence of Prime Minister Moses Nagamootoo (who is currently performing the duties of President), Minister of Business and Investment, Dominic Gaskin, other Ministers, the Mall’s Board of Directors,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys, President of Caribbean Cinemas,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Robert Carrady as well as selected members of Giftland’s customer base.The more than 500 guests marvelled at the beauty of the US$24M project.In his address, Minister Gaskin regarded the venture as an impressive vision by President and founder of the shopping centre, Roy Beepat and his wife Monica.“This project can safely be described as a major investment in Guyana’s retail sector,” said Minister Gaskin. He described the new shopping complex as a “scientifically selected” blend of business,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, entertainment, cuisine and architectural magnificence.According to Gaskin,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, it was clear to him from the mall’s inception that it would be an operation of international standard which the public deserves. He regarded the mall’s creation as a formidable work of entrepreneurial spirit.The official opening, he said, comes at a time when the major investment is part of the country’s historical transition into a direction of new governance. This new direction, the Minster related, will place emphasis on fairness, openness and respect for the law.“The link between good governance and the health of the economy is not one to be underestimated. Once Guyana demonstrates its commitment to good governance, Guyana will become an attractive venue for investments.” To this end, he added that his ministry has coined the mantra ‘Guyana means business’.According to Gaskin, the introduction of the Giftland Mall highlights the importance private business plays in developing Guyana’s economy.Meanwhile in his brief remarks to the gathering, Prime Minister Nagamootoo praised the multiplex for being a testament to Guyana’s incredible business capabilities as it will be creating thousands of jobs. He said that it proves that the country can match up to the rest of the world in terms of quality in service, commerce, entertainment and job provision.“All roads in Guyana should lead to jobs,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” said Nagamootoo.After remarks from the various officials, the PM along with members of the Beepat family,Wholesale Football Jerseys, cut the ceremonial ribbon, signalling the official opening of the Giftland Mall’s door.As the attendees made their way through the spacious and fully air-conditioned shopping complex many took advantage of the opportunity to “window shop”. Available for the perusing eyes were four of Giftland’s stores. Among them were the Giftland Megastore, GL Giftronics, GL Sportsmaxx and its food court.During his tour through the mall, Minister Gaskin appeared particularly engaged in the sports department’s accessories. Hosting some of the malls more eye-catching items, Sportsmaxx attracted its share of fitness enthusiasts.However, it was clear from everyone’s initial reaction that the mall’s most impressive shopping department was the Giftland Megastore, with its collection of furniture, clothing, cosmetics, stationery and a plethora of other consumer goods. Despite the store’s apparent extravagance,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, customers were assured that the inexpensive pricing Giftland has been synonymous with will remain.Attendees perusing Giftland Mall’s Megastore, at last night’s openingLast evening was the mall’s phase one opening, and over 120 concessions are slated to open as operations continue.But while shopping clearly caught the eyes of some, many were also excited to experience the over 1300-seat, Caribbean Cinemas Multiplex.The Puerto Rican theatre company has over 400 operations across the Caribbean region, including Trinidad and Tobago. However last night’s Guyana opening was the company’s first mainland operations in South America.During his address, the President of Caribbean Cinemas pointed out that his company has found a viable market in Guyana, as the country has a long history in “going to the movies”.For adults movie tickets will be priced at $1100, with children costing $800 while senior citizens will pay $900. For 3D movies, an additional $200 will be added to each respective price listing. Last night the attendees were able to experience the mult
頂部