閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-10-2 05:41  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap China Jerseys 28 gun homicides
– 80 murders in six months, 28 gun homicides; 14 execution-style killings…President David Granger will convene a high-level meeting today to craft a crime-fighting strategy in the wake of the recent upsurge in violent crimes.A release issued yesterday stated that “as his first order of business, on his return from the CARICOM Heads of Government Meeting, President David A. Granger will convene a high-level security meeting to craft a crime fighting strategy in light of the recent hike in violent crimes.”The meeting will commence at 9:00 hrs today at the Ministry of the Presidency. Those to attend include Prime Minister Moses Nagamootoo, Minister of State Joseph Harmon, Minister of Public Security Khemraj Ramjattan, Commissioner of Police Seelall Persaud and Chief of Staff of the Guyana Defence Force, Brigadier Mark Phillips.Statistics compiled by Kaieteur News for the first six months and six days of this year, show that there have been at least 80 murders during this period.Twenty-eight of the victims were shot dead, and of this number, 14 appeared to be clear-cut execution-style killings.Some of the victims of brazen killing include Patricia Sanasie, who was gunned down outside her Atlantic Gardens, East Coast Demerara home; former policeman Beepat Taijram, called “Biggs,” who was shot dead in broad daylight and relieved of jewellery after stopping his bus near Campbell Street, Grove, on the East Bank Demerara Public Road; Randolph Singh, owner of Airmax Vulcanizing Tyre Shop, shot dead near his place of business on South Road; Guyana Geology and Mines Commission employee Trevor Abrams, riddled in his car while driving in the day along the East Bank Demerara Public Road.There was also the killing of teenage gang member: 19-year-old Ryan Sooklall, gunned down in a shop; Jermaine Giles, shot in the head in his Barnwell North, Mocha, home; shopkeeper Randy Persaud, riddled with bullets in Second Street, Agricola, by a gunman who calmly walked away from the scene; political activist Courtney Crum-Ewing, gunned down in Diamond, East Bank Demerara with a loud-hailer in his hand; Nabaclis resident Dwayne Kennedy, shot dead by a gang of men near the Golden Grove Market; clothes vendor Quincy Bowman, shot in the back of the head on a Festival City Bridge;? rice farmer Hardat Kissoon, shot dead in a minibus and relieved of cash he had just withdrawn from a? city bank; Manu Durant,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, killed in a gunfight in the Barroombar night club; Colin Kendall,Cheap Jerseys From China, riddled with bullets in Sophia by gunmen in a white car;? Rubis Accounts Executive Jason Cort, shot dead by robbers in his Meadow Brook home; alleged gang member Travis Rudder, riddled while sleeping near his fianc?e and baby son in Nandy Park, East Bank Demerara and Regent Multiplex Mall owner Ganesh ‘Boyo’ Ramlall, shot dead and robbed in his Lot C La Jalousie,Cheap NFL Jerseys, West Coast Demerara home just after midnight last Sunday.Statistics released by the police for the first five months of the year showed a 12 percent rise in homicides,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and a 10 percent rise in serious crimes within the past five months.The Force’s Public Relations Department stated that 66 murders were recorded at the end of May 2015, in comparison to 59 murders at the end of May 2014.Up to June 11, 2015, eight more murders have been recorded,cheap nfl jerseys, compared to six for the same period in June 2014.
頂部
yueyrt1hk1
版路高手

UID 1494
精華 0
積分 16506
帖子 21077
積分 16506
金錢 91679
閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-2 09:09  資料 私人訊息 
jerseys from china I just knew.”
BANDA ACEH, Indonesia (AP) — A girl who was swept away in the Indian OceanFifteen-year-old Wati, second right, poses for a photograph with her father Yusuf, right, mother Yusniar, left, and younger brother Aris at their home in Meulaboh, Aceh province, Indonesia. (AP)tsunami seven years ago said Friday she broke down in tears this week after tracking down her parents, who had long lost hope of finding her alive.The 15-year-old showed up in Aceh province’s hard-hit town of Meulaboh earlier this week, saying that not long after the wave hit she was “adopted” by a woman who called her Wati and forced her to beg, sometimes beating her and keeping her in the streets until 1 a.m.When the teen stopped bringing in money, she was told, “Go ahead, leave … go find your parents then,Cheap China Jerseys, they’re in Meulaboh.”With only patchy memories about her past — she was only 8 when the tsunami hit, an age where most children don’t know their relatives’ full names — Wati began her search, telling people she thought her grandfather was “Ibrahim.”She met a pedicab driver in Meulaboh, who brought her to a man by that name. Though she didn’t look familiar, he, in turn,China Jerseys Cheap, quickly summoned her parents.“When I saw my mother, I knew it was her,” said the wide-eyed girl, her hair cropped close to her head. “I just knew.”The family, who say the girl’s original name is Meri Yuranda, is also now convinced.The Dec. 26, 2004, tsunami that killed 230,000 people in a dozen nations hit Aceh — closest to the epicenter of the magnitude-9.1 quake that spawned the towering waves — the hardest.With tens of thousands of bodies washed to sea in that province alone, many families continue to cling to hope of finding lost loved ones. Reunions, however,Cheap NFL Jerseys, are rare. And all announced in the last five years have turned out to be untrue. Even so, some mothers continue to believe a child is theirs even after DNA tests prove otherwise.Either way, without any challenges to the claims, Wati now has a family.Yusniar binti Ibrahim Nur, the mother,NFL Jerseys From China, told The Associated Press she had all the evidence she needed.“She has her father’s face,” the 35-year-old woman said by telephone. “And when I saw the scar over her eye and mole on her hip, I was even more sure.”It doesn’t worry her, she said, that the girl and her husband have different accounts of what happened on the day the tsunami hit their tiny village of Ujong Baroh just outside of Meulaboh.Wati remembers her father putting her into a boat with her younger sister, long presumed dead as well, and then getting separated. She says she remembers being surrounded by water and crying.Her father says he put both of his daughters on the roof of their house hoping they’d be safe.“Maybe she fell into the boat,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, maybe someone helped her. I just don’t know,” said Yusniar.“I just thank God my prayers have been answered,” she said. “For years, I searched everywhere. I’d really given up.”
頂部