閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-10-2 17:12  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China 2010
– court orders GGMC to return seized equipmentA court has ordered Presidential Advisor, Odinga Lumumba, the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) and Shoreham Resources Inc. to return several pieces of mining equipment seized last year from a miner operating in the Cuyuni River.Justice Rishi Persaud also granted an injunction, on Tuesday, barring GGMC,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Shoreham Resources and Lumumba,Cheap NFL Jerseys, or their representatives, from entering or occupying the mining claims held by Ignatius Timmerman, the plaintiff.According to court documents, Timmerman of 7th Avenue, Bartica, operates onmining claims known as Evette, Evette 1, Evette 2, Evette 3 and Evette 4, located on the bank of Mariwa Creek, Cuyuni River, Region 7.The equipment was said to have been unlawfully seized on March 17 by GGMC, with the court matter coming up again on April 13.In his claims, Timmerman is asking for the court to overturn the cease work order issued by GGMC on August 30, since it was arbitrary and unreasonable, among other things. For this, he wanted damages in excess of $1M and another $1M against Lumumba and Shoreham for continued trespassing of the mining claims.Also …”an injunction restraining the Second (Shoreham) and Third Named Defendants (Lumumba) by themselves, their servants and/or agents from entering upon, remaining, occupying or in any manner whatsoever or howsoever interfering with the Plaintiff’s quiet and peaceful occupation of certain mining claims known as Evette, Evette 1, Evette 2, Evette 3 and Evette 4, situate on the bank of Mariwa Creek, Cuyuni River, Region 7.”Timmerman also wanted a mandatory injunction compelling GGMC to return the seized mining equipment.The matter was filed by Attorney-at-law, Anil Nandlall.In his Ex-Parte Application for the injunction, Timmerman explained that he has been occupying the claims since 1991 spending over $40M in constructing roads, bridges and buildings.“Additionally, I have planted dozens of fruit trees, plantain and banana suckers, a large vegetable garden and a pineapple farm on the said claims.”During July 2010, GGMC officials visited the claims and informed Timmerman that they were investigating claims that he was encroaching on certain claims held by Lumumba.But “after examining my documents and the boundary lines and claim boards which I pointed out to them, they left, apparently satisfied that I was not encroaching on Mr. Lumumba’s claim.”Timmerman claimed that he later learnt that Lumumba had written GGMC“Alleging that I am carrying on illegal mining operations on an area for which he holds a Prospecting Licence and in the said letter, he requests the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission to stop my operations within seventy-two (72) hours.”The miner disclosed that on August 17, he met with Lumumba,Cheap MLB Jerseys, who said that he believed that the Prospecting Licence, which he holds for claims located in close proximity, passes through one of the claims.“On the 27th August, 2010, in my absence and without my permission, a group of men who are unknown to me, entered upon my said claims and attempted to cut lines through my said claims, but my workers prevented them from so doing.On the 29th August, 2010, two (2) officers of the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission visited my said claims and issued to my workers an oral order to cease work.”The miner said he is prohibited from working the claims and at no time was afforded a hearing by the GGMC.“Indeed, to date,wholesale jerseys, I am unaware of the reason why the said Cease Work Order has been issued and in the circumstances, I am advised by Mr. Mohabir Anil Nandlall, Attorney-at-Law, and do verily believe that the same is arbitrary, capricious, unreasonable, contrary to the rules of natural justice,NFL Jerseys Clearance, and in breach of my legitimate expectation to work the said claims.”Claiming that he is facing financial ruination because of the closure, Timmerman said that 15 families are now out of work.However, the miner said in the court documents, Shoreham and Lumumba have since begun drilling on various parts of his claims and ignored several requests to cease.“Notwithstanding the several Orders of Court granted against them, servants and/or agents of the First Named Respondent/Defendant continue to harass and intimidate my workers and interfere with my ability to work my said claims.”
頂部
yueyrt1hk1
版路高手

UID 1494
精華 0
積分 16506
帖子 21077
積分 16506
金錢 91679
閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-2 18:33  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys China AP
…to face charges of laundering $70M (AP) Ex-Guatemalan President Alfonso Portillo was extradited yesterday to the United States to face charges of laundering $70 million in Guatemalan funds through U.S. bank accounts.The former president was taken from a military hospital where he was recovering from liver surgery and a heart condition and put on a plane, according to his lawyer Mauricio Berreondo. He said the plane was bound for New York after a stop in Miami.Former Guatemalan President Alfonso Portillo speaks with journalists in Guatemala City before boarding a plane for the U.S. yesterday.“I blame the government for what could happen to him,” Berreondo said. “Portillo is sick and there are several pending appeals.”He said one appeal had to do with establishing the state of Portillo’s health.Portillo,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who was Guatemala’s president from 2000-2004, was taken out of the hospital on orders of Interior Secretary Mauricio Lopez Bonilla,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, Berreondo said.An Associated Press reporter saw a small white jet carrying Portillo dressed in a black sweatshirt take off late morning local time.“This decision is an important affirmation of the rule of law and due process in Guatemala,” the U.S. Embassy in Guatemala said in a statement. “We commend the Guatemalan authorities in the strengthening of rule of law and the fight against organized crime and corruption.”Portillo was turned over to U.S. authorities in the same week that the high court threw out a genocide conviction in another high-profile case against an ex-president, former dictator Efrain Rios Montt. That decision that has been widely questioned and criticized, including in the United States.Guatemala has been struggling to build a credible justice system,NFL Jerseys From China, including with the help of a U.N.-sanctioned team of international prosecutors.For Oscar Vasquez, director of the non-governmental organization Citizen Action,Wholesale Jerseys China, Portillo’s extradition shows the difficulties the country’s justice system is facing.“As in the case of genocide in Guatemala, the justice system shows signs of chaos, confusion and disorder, given that we no longer know who is right, the state for extraditing him or his defense lawyers,” Vasquez said.“It seems that we are left to rely on the justice of others,” he added referring to the United States.In the U.S. case, Portillo allegedly deposited the money in Miami and transferred it to a Paris account in the name of his ex-wife and daughter.Guatemala’s highest court upheld the extradition last August after it was granted by former President Alvaro Colom as he left office in 2011.Portillo has called the proceedings a political reprisal by powerful Guatemalan businessmen and the U.S. government for not bending to their interests. He has also said the court agreeing to his extradition constitutes a violation of his human rights.Upon leaving office in 2004, Portillo fled to Mexico,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, where he began working as a financial adviser for a construction materials company.He was extradited from Mexico to Guatemala in 2008 to face embezzlement charges at home.Portillo was found not guilty in 2011 in Guatemala of charges that he stole $15 million from the country’s Defence Department during his presidency.In 2010, police captured Portillo at a beach preparing to flee Guatemala by boat, a day after U.S. authorities charged him with laundering money.While running for president in Guatemala in 1999, Portillo acknowledged he had killed two of his former students while a professor in the Mexican state of Guerrero in 1982.He said the killings were in self-defence and he fled the state because he could not get a fair trial. The case has since been closed, and he can no longer be charged in those killings.
頂部
yueyrt1hk1
版路高手

UID 1494
精華 0
積分 16506
帖子 21077
積分 16506
金錢 91679
閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1665
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-3 03:48  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys Monica Manohar
Two nights after her four-year-old home was partially damaged by fire, a Mahaicony businesswoman again suffered as another room was mysteriously damaged in a blaze Wednesday evening.According to a shocked, Monica Manohar, it is the last straw and she is now preparing to leave her multi-million-dollar residence at Cottage for good.Fire officials believe that the blaze was not electrical in origin and may have been deliberately set. The family did not say if they suspected anyone but indicated that they are working with the police.A distraught Manohar said that following the Monday blaze which destroyed one room, she was trying to recover and move on. On Wednesday night,China Jerseys Free Shipping, too emotional to drive to the airport to pick up her son, Andre, she asked her relative, Kelly Chichester, who has a workshop next door, to accompany her.“We were ‘bout half an hour away when we get a call about smoke. We tried to get some credit and call back and then we turned.”A relative working next door said that smoke was seen around 20:00hrs and a passing police patrol was alerted. Although Manohar claimed that she had left her front door unlocked because of smoke damage in the home, neighbours and police were forced to use a scaffold to enter the back bedroom and then water was used to extinguish the fire in the room.It apparently started in the closet area of the second room where there were no electrical outlets, a fact that has the family and investigators puzzled.According to the woman’s son, Andre,Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale, it is believed that someone used the scaffold that was left from Monday’s fire to enter the home.“All meh life’s work has gone. How can I continue living here anymore? Where am I going to find the money to repair all this?” a distressed Monica Manohar asked.According to Andre, had it not been for fellow villagers,Authentic China Jerseys, the house would have been gone.The entire ceiling was damaged and the belongings of the family were strewn downstairs.On Monday night, swift action by residents once more saved the home.Reports are that some time after 23:30 hours, fire was seen coming from the back of the house.The woman said that she was only made aware that her house was on fire after she was awakened by a loud banging on her front door.According to Manohar, she retired to bed around 21:00 hours on Monday.“I really didn’t know what happen, it was only when my nephew come and wake me up then I know the house was on fire.” The woman related that when she opened her bedroom door after being told that her house was on fire she ran into a smoke-filled living room. “When I run out the room the whole house was smoke…I open the front door and people come into the house and help me.”On Tuesday,Cheap Sports Jerseys, the woman had said she has no idea what may have started the blaze,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but noted that she has been the victim of numerous threats from a young woman who hails from Mahdia.
頂部