閱讀權限 80
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-12-30 07:35  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Prime Minister
…says it is for GNBA Chairman to explain to the nation how far he is with the matter By: Kiana Wilburg ?Amidst mounting criticisms from various quarters, Prime Minister, Moses Nagamootoo clarified yesterdayPrime Minister Moses Nagamootoohis stance on the radio, television and cable licences which were granted during the Jagdeo regime.The First Vice President stated that he is all for the revocation of those licences. He emphasized that it is the position he held during the election campaign and it is the same today.Nagamootoo said that he has decided to clear the air on the matter because his comments at the commissioning of the teleport for the National Communications Network were “misinterpreted.”The Member of Parliament said, “My comments were misconstrued. If they were reported on in the manner in which it was meant then we would not have all these different statements against me.”Nagamootoo emphasized that his comments were in no way meant to signal to the nation that he is against the revocation of licences which were illegally awarded to certain individuals.He noted that it is not his responsibility or job to do so. He said that this rests with the Guyana National Broadcasting Authority (GNBA).“GNBA has to do their job and revoking licences is their issue. If I interfere,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, I would be accused of political interference. I know that the board has set up a subcommittee to look into this matter and it is chaired by Anthony Vieira.“He is knowledgeable in broadcasting and is capable and competent in this regard. But I cannot pronounce on the work of the board or the subcommittee on that matter. They would have to pronounce on that. They areGNBA Chairman,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Leonard Craigthe ones who must explain where they are.”He added, “You think if the board came to me tomorrow morning and showed me solid legal grounds for revoking the licences I would interfere?? I have been very careful with my language throughout this entire thing. The GNBA Chairman has to say what’s going. But I did urge them to give out the new licences to those who already applied…“I did not instruct. I am concerned about how we are going to correct this.”On several occasions, the Chairman of the GNBA Board, Leonard Craig, has been questioned on this state of affairs.Craig had failed to give any clear answer on the revocation of unlawful licences. He would only say that the Board will host a press conference with the media. He made this promise last year and this year it is yet to be fulfilled.On Sunday, Craig told this newspaper that the Board has made no decision to rescind the licences,cheap jerseys, but noted that legal advice suggests that it is better if the Board does not.The Chairman also declined to reveal who the “legal minds” are, except to say that they are “well respected.”With regard to the long-awaited press conference, Craig said that the Board has a Public Relations OfficerGNBA Member, Anthony Vieirathat will be handling that matter.Weeks before leaving office, Former President Bharrat Jagdeo awarded his best friend,Wholesale Jerseys China, Dr. Ranjisinghi ‘Bobby’ Ramroop five radio frequencies; New Guyana Company Limited, five, and Telcor and Cultural Broadcasting Inc., another five.Jagdeo also gave two cable licences to two of his closest friends,wholesale jerseys, Vishok Persaud and Brian Yong.GNBA Officials revealed recently that Jagdeo’s ad hoc approach has led to prime spots on the spectrum being taken up. All premium spots on the television and cable channel frequency are gone. There is little space left for new applicants on the radio spectrum.
頂部