閱讀權限 80
註冊 2018-7-28
用戶註冊天數 2123
用戶失蹤天數 1651
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2019-2-27 03:55  資料 私人訊息 
Air Max 97 Super Scontate Maragos
Steven Hauschka kicked field goals of 31 and 29 yards in the second half for Seattle, but only after being injured in the first half, a development that led to a major special teams blunder and Tennessee's only touchdown.
Instead of falling on the ball, Maragos tried to make a play. He was stripped by Michael Griffin and Jason McCourty picked up the loose ball and raced 77 yards to give the Titans a 10-7 halftime lead.
Fitzpatrick wasn't helped by a run game that was mostly non-existent. Chris Johnson was limited to 33 yards on 12 carries. Fitzpatrick also scrambled for 33 yards,Cheap Asics Online Australia.
Notes: Fokou left in the fourth quarter with a knee sprain. Seattle DE Chris Clemons suffered a hyperextended elbow late and Carroll was unsure if he'd be back on Thursday in Arizona. ... Titans WR Kendall Wright had four receptions for 57 yards in the first half and just one catch after halftime. ... In his past 19 games dating to last season, Fitzpatrick has thrown 20 interceptions.
"It's hard for me to come in and I feel like the momentum has kind of gone to a halt with the last two games and with the way we've played on offense because our defense is still playing great and making plays out there. I'm not doing enough right now to consistently move the ball for the offense."
The Titans were outgained by Seattle 404-223 and their only offensive points were a pair of field goal from Rob Bironas.

"I was thinking about scoring before I scooped the ball," Brown said. "It was a touchdown for sure. I'm not letting Russell Wilson tackle me."
"That's a lot of pressure on those guys and we didn't handle it very well, obviously," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "We couldn't have handled it any worse, as a matter of fact."
Ryan Fitzpatrick completed 17 of 29 passes for 171 yards and threw two interceptions. None was more costly than his decision to challenge All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman on the first play after Seattle took a 13-10 lead early in the fourth quarter.
Seattle (5-1) turned the interception into points, with Marshawn Lynch scoring on a 3-yard touchdown run, his second of the game, for a 10-point lead with 7:33 remaining.
Despite Seattle making mistakes and doing its best to hand Tennessee chances, the Titans could not capitalize and dropped their second straight, 20-13 on Sunday.
But the Titans failed to do anything with the turnover,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, going three-and-out. They ran just six total offensive plays between the 10:53 mark of the third quarter and the 7:33 mark of the fourth quarter.
SEATTLE (AP) — Zach Brown looked and saw one Seattle jersey standing in his path to end zone, and a game-changing touchdown that could have given Tennessee a better chance at pulling the upset.
"We just couldn't get into a rhythm on offense. A lot of that is me, I didn't play well today. Really,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, for the last two weeks, I played poorly and we haven't won a game,Air Max 97 Suomi," Fitzpatrick said.
Maragos, who was a holder in college,Andrus Peat Jersey, caught the snap cleanly, but lost the ball as he went to place it down.
Just one problem; Brown failed to completely secure the ball.
He missed a memorable special teams mistake. Chris Maragos, a reserve safety, was asked to hold on a short field goal attempt by punter Jon Ryan on the final play of the half instead of Seattle going for it on third-and-goal at the 4.
On Seattle's first possession of the second half, Sidney Rice caught his first pass of the game, only to expose the ball as he was spun to the ground. Moise Fokou knocked the ball free and Griffin recovered.
Lynch finished with 77 yards rushing, including touchdown runs of 1 and 3 yards, and a career-best 78 yards on four receptions. Wilson was 23 of 31 for 257 yards.
Hauschka was plowed by Darius Raynaud during the kickoff return following Lynch's first TD midway through the second quarter.
By that point, the Seahawks had built a two-score advantage.
Just before halftime,Authentic Jerseys Store, Hauschka went to the locker room to be evaluated for a concussion.
Sherman didn't get faked out on Nate Washington's double move and stayed in perfect position to grab his third interception of the season.
Brown's almost fumble recovery — that bounced right into Wilson's arms — was another frustrating moment in an afternoon where the Titans (3-3) had little offensive success and their only t
頂部